23 September 2018

It's been a long while!!

s been a while, mostly because my head was some where else. Much has also happened in all this time. 

Some good, some bad. 
The good news is my eldest daughter got married last year in August, 2017. It was a simple but beautiful ceremony and although it was not easy, emotionally for me, we did it with all our hearts and its wonderful to see her happy.

My second daughter has had her ups and downs. 

Since its been a while, I don't want to overwhelm you with too much information. While the body has been taking a beating, the mind has been active. 

Keep watching and moe to follow. My world has many exciting moments and I cannot wait to share my thoughts with you.

Much love and peace. 



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment